Trimming or pruning trees and shrubs helps ensure trees are safe, promote plant health and maintain beauty. Improper pruning can weaken the branch structure, cause cuts to improperly heal, and encourage the growth of suckers that can divert nutrients from those areas of the tree that need it most. Oak Bros provides free proposals for all of your trimming or pruning needs and the help of an experienced ISA Certified Arborist should be your first and only call.
Properly pruning trees and shrubs requires an understanding of tree species, knowledge of best practices for pruning in central IL, and a commitment to ongoing education. The arborists at Oak Bros Tree Care are Bloomington, IL's experts in tree care; and we understand the important role your trees play in your home’s landscape. We have the skill and equipment to prune your trees and shrubs according to the very latest guidelines for appearance, health and safety.
How is Oak Bros Different?
- Our equipment is lightweight. Ground pressure is equivalent to a riding lawnmower.
- We have the ability to operate on uneven terrain and work around tight areas
- State of the art ground mat protection. Virtually eliminates ruts.
- Our equipment is only 35 inches wide, so it can fit in small areas and through gates minimum 3ft wide.
- Can reach up to 75ft tall trees
- Designed for tree pruning and tree removal in difficult to access areas.
- Gate friendly
- Minimizes risk to arborists by eliminating tree climbing. No need to climb trees.
- No need for ladders
Oak Bros equipment fitting through a 3ft gate. We were able to efficiently get it through the gate without having to take it down.
Oak Bros equipment set up in a very tight space in between the side of the house and a fence. We were able to set up and remove the tree without having to take down fence panels and put heavy equipment on their patio.
WHAT’S THE COST OF TREE PRUNING?
The price of tree pruning, or branch removal, all depends on your tree and landscape.
In order to provide a customized proposal that fits your needs, an ISA certified arborist will come out to your property to thoroughly assess your trees and property.
Here are a few factors considered when drafting the service estimates:
- Species of tree
- Safety and risk concerns for both crew members and client
- Your needs
- Time requirement